Curiosity Home Learning Kit
Your curiosity pack provides lots of different natural things for your little one to explore. Providing your little one with these helps to build curiosity as they pick up and explore each item. As they do this, they will learn:
- Weight as they hold two different objects of different weight
- The difference between a rough object and a smooth object
- They will question why one brush feels different to another, why a little spoon feels heavier than a big spoon
- They will explore lots of different textures
- To pass one object from one hand to the other - crossing their midline! Which is an important skill to learn in order for them to learn the coordination needed for crawling.
Your pack is also an introduction to sensory/messy play with two tins including messy play resources to build confidence in the Home Learning Environment around this area. Messy play is SO important for a baby's development; teaching them all kinds of language, social skills as well as stimulating their senses through texture.
Your Curiosity Pack Includes:
- 1 x luffa
- 1 x knotted Rope
- 1 x small wooden spoon/scoop
- 1 x large sponge
- 1 x whisk
- 1 x branded wooden ring with chiffon fabric (colours will vary)
- 1 x egg wash brush
- 1 x nail brush
- 2 x small pine cones
- 1 x large pebble
- 1 x rainbow rice sensory bottle
- 1 x small metal tin of water beads
- 1 x small metal tin of powder paint
Recommended from 3months+
WARNING: Home Learning Kit includes smaller parts. Children learn through their senses which include taste, therefore children MUST ALWAYS be supervised during the exploration of all of our products to prevent the risk of choking.
WARNING: Home Learning Kit includes smaller parts. Children learn through their senses which include taste, therefore children MUST ALWAYS be supervised during the exploration of all of our products to prevent the risk of choking. Check resources before and after play to ensure there are no damages which could cause harm to your little one.